Thursday, October 9, 2008

this is going around

I thought I'd do this: 


Here are the directions:
Answer the following 12 questions about yourself in order to influence your mosaic! (my answers are in parentheses after each question):

1. What is your first name? (Britney)
2. What is your favorite food? (mando)
3. What high school did you attend? (FCHS(green and gold and white))
4. What is your favorite color? (pink & green)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Jonas Brothers)
6. Favorite drink? (tea)
7. Dream vacation? (Nantucket)
8. Favorite dessert? (sorbet)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (designer)
10. What do you love most in life? (friendship)
11. One word to describe you? (preppy)
12. Your Flickr name? I don't have one so I said "Hayden Christensen" because he is amazing <3>



No comments: