Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's been on my mind...



I really want to start my own accessories line! i just think it'd be really cool and it'd really help me financially you know? maybe I should just do it. Maybe I should stop thinking about things and really go out and peruse them. I'd make things like belts and totes and head bands just really cute stuff. I know how to sew. I think I could definitely sell some things to my friends and family. Then I could put them out for anyone to buy. OH COOL! YAY! i think i'm really going to do it. ooh this is exciting. hahha okay. well. I'll let you all know about that later.

Another thing that's been on my mind is UVA. I'm really nervous about college. I'm a junior at T.C. Williams High school in Virginia and this year I really have to buckle down and get the best grades of my life in order to be admitted to UVA. It's my number one school on my top five college list. Next is Virginia Tech...i know they're rivals but whatever. Then it's GMU, JMU, and Gerogetown. These are all schools in Virginia. I'd love to go out of state but it's just a little cheaper to stay within VA borders. Plus I know a lot more about these schools than any other school. Last year I did a whole two months worth of college research for a grade so I pretty much know everything about UVA.

4 comments:

Midnight Madras said...

Good luck with your new blog, sweetie. I actually gave UVA serious consideration myself a million years ago back when I was choosing my school. Even after I started elsewhere, I thought about transferring at the end of my second year. I'm sure my life would have been quite different; I began dating my husband at the beginning of my third!!! Buckle down, get the grades, have lots of extracurriculars, and be prepared to sell yourself well. You'll do great!

Emily said...

I say just go for it!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Welcome to blogville! I was at a new yogurt shop that opened up here recently and the guy who is running it said that the Jonas Bros. mother was in the other day. I knew they were buying a house in Texas, but supposedly they were buying one further out from me, but the guy said no, that was a publicity distraction and they really bought one about 5 minutes from my house! My daughter who is almost 13 is freaking out and now wants to hang out at the yogurt shop night and day to see if they come in there! Lol. It's hilarious.

CarolinaGirl said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I loved the party the gave your friend at lunch! That looked like a lot of fun and I loved the colors! Good luck in school, you will do great.
I see you like, I mean love the Jonas Brothers. My husband went to school with Big Rob. They talk on the phone about once a month, and my 9 yr old begs to get the guys phone numbers, but Rob says "No way". It's a good thing, because she would call them 100 times a day!!!